View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 12:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
!xoible
Base Member

Drives: some car
!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash View Post
+1 to FricFrac and AK

The sports package is a GREAT deal. The brakes do just as good a job (if not better) than the EXTREMELY pricey Porsche brakes, the wheels are very light, the tires are very good tires, and the syncro-rev match is one of a kind.

I won't say anything for the LSD because I don't know anything about it or it's strength, but I will say that even though the Trans Am/Camaro got it standard, they were crappy LSD and broke with stock power on drag radials. (I'm hoping the Z's LSD is stronger than the F-Body's LSD)
LOL nice! oh yah they're better brakes for sure

No for real. what do you need the sports package for? the only thing i think is a must is the LSD. what's the cost of an after market one? then yah a BBK is probably needed. if BBK is in the equation that 3-5k (correct me if im wrong). the LSD is about 1500-2000 + installation, which yah u might get a better one aftermarket with better gearing, etc. but it's still gonna cost u around 2500 at least to get it on. So the LSD alone costs nearly as much as the whole package. so yes it's a pretty damn good deal already...

wheels arent a must, u can always go after market (sell stockies and get some cheap light wheels.. say like Advan RS for example) u can even use same tires

synchro-rev match isnt a must either, u can live without it...
!xoible is offline   Reply With Quote