View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 08:04 PM   #57 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiz View Post
It can look completely fine not to drop the car and still use aftermarket wheels you just need to get a fatter tire onto the wheel to makeup for the gap.

I would recommend the following setup:

19x9.5 (+22) 265-35-19
19x10.5 (+12) 295-35-19 or 305-35-19
Quote:
Originally Posted by habber View Post
I've read all these posts and still not sure what to do. 19" or 20" I found a set of 19" wheels that are only 9.5" wide on 19" and keep reading that everyone goes at least 10.5 in th rear. Should I go 20"?? I'm not lowered but I'll do it if I need to. I just don't want to have to roll fenders or get myself into a situation that paints me against the wall and regret my choice. I have no idea what offset to use and want this to sit perfectly from the get go.

Any help would be appreciated since I still don't know if 20's are the right choice based on ride quality and terrible roads. This is my second car but I still want to make the right choice because the 20's do look nice but 19'swith a drop also look good.

Thanks guys.
I see you PM'd me this same question

I have quoted my post within this thread as my suggestion. I personally would never go 20's on a Z and the sizing I suggested is ideal for this car or a Z33 in my opinion
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote