View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 02:19 PM   #26 (permalink)
JWillis72
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z yellow 7AT
JWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurtztwopee View Post
I talked to level ten yesterday about the valve body, pretty nice people. I'm thinkin I want to do it. Do any of you have experience with removing it and refilling the ATF upon reinstall?
It's a pain in the butt! I made a pump out of a bug sprayer because you pump it in from the bottom. You add 3 bottles then start the car for 10 seconds, repeat that until you have 12 bottles in it ( it's over filled at this point), run the car unlit the trans is 180-200 degrees, remove the drain plug and it will self level, reinstall the plug and you can turn the car off.
JWillis72 is offline   Reply With Quote