View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 09:10 AM   #7371 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
More details please! Can it be used in hot sun? How long to cure? Longevity of the wax? Tell meeeeeee lol
Use it in the shade and keep it cool. Keeping it in the fridge after opening helps a lot also. Different formulas for different colors. I will say the photos people have shown with the wax are astounding looking. $50 for a small container seems reasonable since it'll last you a lifetime by the sounds of it. Only issue is that some people say the wax itself doesn't last long on the car. but at least goes great over a sealant like Four Star.