Thread: [For Sale] Stillen G3 intake *Damaged*
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 10:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Mandingo
Track Member

Drives: '10 370z 6spd
Mandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond reputeMandingo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Stillen G3 intake *Damaged*

*********SOLD*********

My old Stillen intake was part of a project where I chopped the flared 3" end off the intake tubes so the tubing would accept a different filter.

Basically, I cut off the very end where the 2.5" tubing is flared to 3" to accept the original K&N cylindrical-style filter that came with the kit. Please use Google to search for pictures of Stillen G3 intakes to see the 2.5" to 3" section at the front-most portion of the tubing I am referring to if you are not familiar with this kit.

If you want to run the original size K&N filter, you would have to buy 2 of these:
Spectre 2.5" to 3" silicone coupler

and buy 1 of these:
Spectre 3" aluminum tube Then cut it in half so you have 2 of the 3" tubing sections to mount each of the 2 filters onto the couplers.

The original K&N filters are not included (I sold them long ago). You would either need to buy them separately or buy entirely different filters and mount those (like I did). The original K&N filter part number is: K&N RU-2820.

Recap:
1. Missing the original K&N filters
2. Missing the 2.5" to 3" ends of the front-most tubes

I am asking $100 shipped to the lower 48 (PayPal)
*********SOLD*********

Other notes:
-There are no dents in any of the tubes.
-There are light surface scratches on the parts of tubing that were not protected by the gold foil.

Last edited by Mandingo; 06-04-2016 at 11:25 AM.
Mandingo is offline   Reply With Quote