View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 06:36 AM   #4458 (permalink)
Sean1125R
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Nismo
Sean1125R is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazzan11236 View Post
Soooooo i got my car done, at stock and modified body works (only place i didnt have to wait 2 weeks for an appt)

While talking to the dude about Zs, he says he has a nice *** Z hes waiting for parts to come in for....

Out the corner of my eye i see orange seats inside of it, with a amuse front and no rear bumper.

Come to find out thr car belongs to u Kai, crazy *** world, especially since u metioned that other place kai...

We had a good laugh about virginia being a super small world

But the owner is cool as $hit. If anybody needs simple bolt ons installed, go to stock and modified body works... He charged me $200 less than virginia speed and the other shop i got quoted at, and i didnt even have to wait weeks.

Also one of the stock cats' bolts snapped (which i expected the stock cats to be a pain in the arse) and even thou he went out and got another bolt to give me with my stock cats, i didnt even care about it. Good dude. Good shop
Good to know there is a decent place to go get work done around here. Word of mouth on how well a business treats you goes far in my books.

What work did you get done if you don't mind my asking?
Sean1125R is offline   Reply With Quote