View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 09:01 PM   #44 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

guys... I don't think I've said this enough. MAZOC you guys are fkin amazing!

thanks for accepting us into your group with such big warm arms! Serene and I are so thankful that you guys took us in and treated us as fam! I'm really kinda feeling the after effects of not hanging out.

really all of you are class acts. we had such a great time! learned a lot about driving, cars, people, and honestly didn't realize everyone was pretty much in service at one time. thank you for everything!!!

to add some humor i'll add another story... one afternoon I radio

'so... uh... any popo's on the dragon? I was thinking of running it' (not that I drive fast)

Em 'I'm just washing my car right now'

Exan 'I'm a pooooo poooooo'

the way he said it made me and Serene die of laughter. Exsanity was great meeting you broski!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exsanity View Post
Oh, I can totally feel it! I break to a 'comfortable' speed entering a corner and my car literally laughs at me like with this slow crap right now.
lol I asked him to take me out... woke up at 6 was raining said FK IT and went back to bed not that I don't trust him I was still humbled from earlier the week.
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote