View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 08:13 PM   #1515 (permalink)
KoolKarmaJoe
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' Nissan 370Z R M6
KoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tencent View Post
My CSC and MSC failed at 41000 and same run around about not covered. Where exactly does it say these parts are not covered?

For me the money isn't the issue, my issue is that I bought the car used and made sure I still had warranty only to find out they never intended to honor the warranty. The powertrain warranty covers the transmission. The exclusion list doesn't name the MSC or the CSC or hell even the clutch or brakes.

Finally their reasoning is "my driving" but I all my driving is long road trips and stop and go traffic. Given this reason they said that maybe it was the previous owner in which case it still is not covered (aka maybe we sold you a broke car whoops). I'm still completely confused about how any driving level can damage a hydraulic system but that's besides the point. No where in the warranty are those parts excluded and their reasoning is overly convenient and general BS.

TLDR I'm calling a lawyer tomorrow that specializes in suing manufactures over warranties and sales contracts so we'll see how that works out.
Others have tried. Good luck!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

KoolKarmaJoe is offline   Reply With Quote