View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 04:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Ghh0st
Base Member

Drives: '13 370z WP 6MT
Ghh0st has much to be proud ofGhh0st has much to be proud ofGhh0st has much to be proud ofGhh0st has much to be proud ofGhh0st has much to be proud ofGhh0st has much to be proud ofGhh0st has much to be proud ofGhh0st has much to be proud ofGhh0st has much to be proud ofGhh0st has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by barncobob View Post
having worked for Michelin Corp. as a territory rep (LA) and U driving a Z, im sure U are younger, I wouldn't hold my breath.....try a different brand and if same results,,,check ur driving habits.. that's my .02 cents.
You're correct sir. I'm 24, I honestly can say I don't drive like a typical 24 year old male. Do I enjoy the car? Sure. Do I beat the piss out of it, not a chance. I want this car to last and don't particularly like shelling out 400 dollars for rear tires every 6 months. lol

I called Tire Rack and filed a claim, excellent CS and I will be buying a new set, I am going to try a different brand and take your advice just to verify I'm not driving the car too hard to cause this fast of wear.

Any recommendations on a nice set of all seasons that are good in the wet?
Ghh0st is offline   Reply With Quote