Thread: [For Sale] Time to part out...
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 02:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
chrismau808
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370z 7at sport
chrismau808 is on a distinguished road
Default Time to part out...

Well I've been kind of slacking on getting my car sold (since I'm having second thoughts) or put back to stock so I guess I just need to dive in. Some of the parts are still on the car but will be off by this weekend or early next week. I will get pics up tonight of everything. No trades and open to offers, worst I can say is no or maybe even lol. I no longer need stocks so the prices reflect that.

-Fujimura CF rear diffuser (brand new, never installed, haven't even unwrapped...I can't believe the first time i unwrapped it was to sell it and not to install it) SOLD TO JOKER J

-TollBoothwilley BLACK engine under tray (comes with a full brand new set of
hardware) SOLD TO RUMBLEFISH

-SPL rear camber arms (brand new, will come with brand new set of SPC toe bolts and DEpointFive lockout kit) SOLD TO OVER_REV

-Koni yellow front shocks-$450shipped
-Swift Spec R springs-$275shipped

-Project Kics spacers 20mm front 25mm rear-SOLD TO GIANNI

-Motordyne shockwave exhaust burnt tips, with extra set of bnib polished
Tips SOLD TO Z-BRAH
-Z1 motorsports 2pc lightweight slotted front rotors
Z1 motorsports slotted rear rotors-SOLD TO JOKER J
Project Mu Club racer track pads front and rear 80-90%-$100shipped for both front and rear sets.
Hawk HPS pads, project mu track pads-Z1 2PC FRONT ROTORS SOLD TO TSCANI, rear rotors still available
-Whiteline sway bars-SOLD TO RICKYROZAY

-Carbon Element carbon fiber flat bottom steering wheel-SOLD TO GOT_Z

I'll get pics up tonight, let me know if you have any questions, and money talks so feel free to make offers, mahalo!

Last edited by chrismau808; 06-09-2016 at 06:04 PM.
chrismau808 is offline   Reply With Quote