View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 12:15 PM   #49 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturbo370z View Post
Dammit I so need to do this. I don't have anyone local I trust and I'm too busy and this looks way time consuming to do. Want to pull motor to spray the engine bay and do a tuck like the one Ben and Steve are doing. This thread has some fantastic information in it and makes me want to do it that much more. Ugh stupid thread
Looking forward to see how this turns out for you Wiggins
Ill keep everyone updated. Its definitely a time consuming project. There is about 7 hours into it right now and still a lot left to do. Time would be cut down considerably if you choose not to lengthen each and every wire. Fortunately for me my car is heading to paint this week so its just my buddy and I and this motor for awhile.