View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 09:23 AM   #8351 (permalink)
Masterbeatty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the speed limit...
Masterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
I still have my paperwork to get my pistol permit. Took the 8 hr class 2 years ago and have never ahd the chance to drive an hr to sit in a room for 5 hours to get my package to fill out to later take to the sherriffs dept 2 hrs away to have my finger prints done to send to a local judge to wait 6-8 months to have it confirmed for me to buy a handgun within the 30 days of confirmation or else it's void.
Im in the same boat. My wife and I went last winter but with moving the process would have been a waste. But the cali process is going to suck and I cant wait.