View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 08:55 AM   #8349 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
I cant think of one person in my neighborhood that doesnt conceal/carry a side arm. It sounds like world war 3 during opening day of deer season
I still have my paperwork to get my pistol permit. Took the 8 hr class 2 years ago and have never ahd the chance to drive an hr to sit in a room for 5 hours to get my package to fill out to later take to the sherriffs dept 2 hrs away to have my finger prints done to send to a local judge to wait 6-8 months to have it confirmed for me to buy a handgun within the 30 days of confirmation or else it's void.