View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 10:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
lovemyvq
Base Member

Drives: 05 350Z, 11 370Z
lovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheels3309 View Post
These are two COMPLETELY different cars... you better test drive that challenger before making any serious decisions. I've owned many Chrysler products in the past... all have been disappointments from a build and drive-quality and perspective. YMMV
Could not agree more. Analogy wise, if the nismo Z is a precision tool the land yacht err challenger would be a rather large rock. Great for smashing but little else lol. I test drove a purple 392 and really enjoyed the test drive. But I quickly realized that an hour long test drive was all I needed and the maximum foreseeable fun I could have with the car was achieved on a test drive. Don't get me wrong, I'm very glad the challenger exists and I love seeing/hearing them. The same way I'm glad elephants exist and love seeing/hearing them but I definitely would not want to own one lol.
lovemyvq is offline   Reply With Quote