View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 12:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sschaffer27 View Post
... However, I still had the TPMS light on, key fob light on, and issues turning the car off. I decided to take the car for a spin down the street and by the time I pulled back into my garage, everything was back to normal. ...
If some of your gremlins return, you may want to reset the ECM. At least one thread on this site telling how to do so or it's in the FSM. The car will run rough while the ECM re-learns the engine and you have to drive quite a few miles before emissions will test good.

Killing power to the car while you work on the wiring is always a good idea, especially if you are not electrically-inclined.