View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 06:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
nismonster
Base Member

Drives: 09 NISMO #349
nismonster is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Valentine One + MirrorMount + MirrorTap

For sale is a Valentine One that I bought brand new directly from Valentine. Included is the MirrorMount that secures the Valentine on to the rear view mirror, as well as a MirrorTap which is a wire that allows the Valentine to be hardwired to the mirror without the need to run cabling.

The radar, mount, and wiring is in excellent condition.

The Valentine One currently has the latest radar and laser detection hardware, but does not have Savvy support, which I personally never was interested in using. I have attached the upgrade readout directly from Valentine's website as proof that it has the latest detection hardware.

For all of these, I am asking $350 + shipping/paypal.

Photos:
( Click to show/hide )

Valentine 1 Website's upgrade info on my radar:
( Click to show/hide )

STATUS REPORT ON YOUR

Serial Number 3553581078

V1 Description: Radar circuitry known in-house as V1.85 with TMF

Comment: This is our latest and best performer on both radar and laser, with long-term precision assured by crystal-controlled frequency tuning, yet more recent software improvements described below add significantly to capability.

Upgrade Recommendation: You already have our best performer on radar and laser, enhanced by crystal-controlled frequency tuning. More recent V1s, however, have Extended Serial Protocol (ESP), which enables two-way communication with SAVVY and V1connection, and Improved Euro Mode with K coverage extended to the lower frequencies now in use in other countries. You'll also get Junk-K Fighter to eliminate false alarms caused by lane-change warning systems in some newer cars.

Last edited by nismonster; 06-11-2016 at 06:48 AM.
nismonster is offline   Reply With Quote