View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 04:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Doc's Z
Base Member

Drives: '14 Nismo/Golf cart
Doc's Z has a reputation beyond reputeDoc's Z has a reputation beyond reputeDoc's Z has a reputation beyond reputeDoc's Z has a reputation beyond reputeDoc's Z has a reputation beyond reputeDoc's Z has a reputation beyond reputeDoc's Z has a reputation beyond reputeDoc's Z has a reputation beyond reputeDoc's Z has a reputation beyond reputeDoc's Z has a reputation beyond reputeDoc's Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGuyFla View Post
Welcome , looking good!
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis370Z View Post
Congratulations on your Z and welcome.

I saw your post in the Memphis thread. I'll follow up with you once we have something planned.
I saw the reply. 'Appreciate it. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Speed View Post
Looks Good Doc. Make sure to keep that Bad Boy Clean!!
It helps that it sits in the garage about five days a week. And I just washed it today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC-Nismo View Post
Looks good, Congrats!!!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarclifford View Post
Welcome to the 370Z forum

-Clifford
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by old guy View Post
Sweet ride Doc. The boy is going to have a riot when he gets his license If you're like me you'll find it harder & harder to drive the SUV

WELCOME ! You've arrived at the best site!
I have to teach him to drive a standard. But he won't be driving it without me. I spent a number of years on Acurazine, but am glad to be here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMOS View Post
Welcome!
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allZeeingeye View Post
Did you find that Nismo on CarMax? I had been keeping an eye on one exactly like it in the Dallas area. Enjoy your new toy! I know I am.
I didn't. I searched for several months. I found two, but after requesting the carfax, I found out that both had salvaged titles. I then found one in Ohio, but the seller was asking a few thousand more than what I thought was fair market value. I then located this one through a dealer in Dallas that only sells high-end vehicles (Audi, Mercedes, Jag, etc.). The price was below market, had the rear view camera, and also included a three-year warranty. I'm absolutely loving it so far.
2014 Solid Red NISMO 370z #211
| AAM | Diode Dynamics | Morimoto | Swift | SPC | SPL | Z1|
Doc's Z is offline   Reply With Quote