View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 03:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
nismo2evox
Base Member

Drives: Evo X
nismo2evox will become famous soon enough
Default Seat Position and Highway Float (2014 Nismo)

Hi Guys,

Just pulled the Z out for the summer and noticed a few things coming from my Focus ST

2 Questions:

1) What seat and wheel position works best for you?

Coming from other cars I'm having trouble finding a good seat position where I feel comfortable in the Z since there is no steering wheel telescope adjustment. What position feels best for you from a seat/ wheel (up/down) adjustment. I'm about 6 feet tall for reference. (I know this will be a bit different for everyone but wondering if anyone else has a similar issue and/or found a solution regardless of size

2) Does the Nismo float at highway speeds?

It seems the 2014 Nismo has quite a bit of float or darting at highway speeds. I figured it would actually stick more the faster I go due to the splitter, but I tend to find myself all over the lane without constant adjustments. The back feels stable but I have this strange sensation the front is high. (spacers have all been removed)

For comparison my Focus ST seems to have no issue and is roughly the same weight. Not sure if it's just me getting back into RWD from FWD or what. Might just be getting old, but let me know if you guys have experienced any of these issues and if so have any solutions.

Pumped the car is out and love driving it. Just slight annoyances to fix to enjoy the experience even more
nismo2evox is offline   Reply With Quote