View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 01:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Frank787
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370Z M6 P.White
Frank787 is on a distinguished road

Pictures? I'm interested in the inteakes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyByGTI View Post
Hello everyone,

I didn't think I'd be starting one of these threads for a long time but the time has come to part out the Z.

What I have available is the following:

Berk HFC
Price: $250 + shipping
I bought these from a forum member who had them for a few thousand miles. I installed these on about 21,000 miles ago. They have never thrown any errors and don't have any issues.

ARK Grip True Catback
Price: $700 + shipping
I bought this new from a vendor 2 years ago and jave had them running on the car for about 40,000 miles. I've never had any issues with them. They produce a deep tone, which paired with the HFC makes some of the best racecar noises through tunnels.

K&N Dual Intakes
Price: $175 + shipping
I bought these new and have had them installed on the car for about 20,000 miles. They will come with the precut hoses that fit on my car. Just like the rest of the parts I have never had an issue with them.

Centric Blanks Brake Rotors
Price: $250 + shipping
I bought these from another member who no longer has a Z. They are brand new in box and are the 14 inch rotors designed to fit the sport model.

The parts are still on the car and will be coming off shortly (hopefully by the end of the weekend) and I will post pictures at that time. If you have any questions please let me know.

The whole car is for sale so if there is any interest please let me know.
Frank787 is offline   Reply With Quote