View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 05:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGuy View Post
I would really like to have my longtime expert mechanic do this for me. Let me know if you ccomplish it so I can tell him its doable and have him turn to it. He usually discourages modifications on my cars but if I'm prepared to argue my case to him that it's not electrically dangerous to the car or its wiring in any way and won't compromise the warranty, I think he'll go along with the program. He also wants me to be sure that such mods are reversible---insists he's protecting me from complications at resale. He means well and sees to it that I do always my homework!
Not so easy.....It's an integrated LED light, not a traditional bulb. It would take a lot of work to accomplish this. Someone in another thread posted the autopsy pics of that light..

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote