View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 06:57 AM   #55 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in a similar situation. I've considered the GTR as I would like the option of driving my daughter around in 'the fun car', but they are just too common around here (which is OK) and I feel as if the prices are too inflated on the used market. For now I'm keeping my Z. I've actually grown to like my alone time in it since I can't take anyone. Granted I can't be out hooning for too long any more but I find coming home after drive relaxes me. Since you have bikes and and seem to get more enjoyment from them and have a daily, why not just sell the Z and pocket the money?

Regardless sounds like you've made up your mind on the switch though so best of luck! 13+ is definitely your best bet.
b15 is offline   Reply With Quote