View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 06:31 PM   #1640 (permalink)
Daniel123588
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370z sport
Daniel123588 is a name known to allDaniel123588 is a name known to allDaniel123588 is a name known to allDaniel123588 is a name known to allDaniel123588 is a name known to allDaniel123588 is a name known to all

Hi jchammond,
Thank you for your input. I have looked through that entire thread and by seems my specs will be okay but sometimes it's a little difficult to be certain.
I am completely aware a lot about fitting will vary on tire sizes (stretch) and camber settings. Ideally I would like to keep the camber within oem specs simply just for tire wear. I am aware many are running close to 2 degrees camber to ft more aggressive wheels.
I guess what I am really looking for is someone with similar specs to chime in and confirm these offsets would fit fine without having to run a high amount of negative camber or even close to oem specs.
As much as I want to heed your advice, I really would like to see how my car sits with these new wheels before dropping because ultimately I hate to drop his car as I can't get into my workplace. My cars not daily but I like to take it to work at times. I need to see if it will clear and if it looks bad, I'll do a mild drop to compensate. I do have a full amuse style kit which helps to make the car look lower. Practicality is my ultimate goal here. Tired of low life which I had wth my static ls430.

Billet (username) has helped me or a bit and I appreciate everyone's input.

Thank you all. hope to get more input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
Daniel; go to the [official]370z wheel fitment guide (pics/specs) only & ck out some of the Cra there & notice their camber settings/// Camber plays huge role in choosing correct offset wheels for flush fitment.
If you're going to do a suspension mod/ you may want to do it before choosing offset wheel.
Normally a 1" staggered setup would require 10-13 more + offset than rear.
Look at some of these cars, I'm thinking a couple are running 10" wide on front w/around +30 or so....I definitely agree with you wanting the perfect fit before ordering wheels/that is why I have my suspension aligned to my preference & have good hub-centric spacers to flush my stock wheels....Good luck & message me anytime; as lots of members can help.
Daniel123588 is offline   Reply With Quote