View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 05:24 PM   #1639 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute

Daniel; go to the [official]370z wheel fitment guide (pics/specs) only & ck out some of the Cra there & notice their camber settings/// Camber plays huge role in choosing correct offset wheels for flush fitment.
If you're going to do a suspension mod/ you may want to do it before choosing offset wheel.
Normally a 1" staggered setup would require 10-13 more + offset than rear.
Look at some of these cars, I'm thinking a couple are running 10" wide on front w/around +30 or so....I definitely agree with you wanting the perfect fit before ordering wheels/that is why I have my suspension aligned to my preference & have good hub-centric spacers to flush my stock wheels....Good luck & message me anytime; as lots of members can help.

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote