View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 06:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKLiem View Post
So i raised the collar back up so that there is preload again on the spring and I tightened the top mount and it seems like the clunking noise is gone. I'm not sure which of the two fixed it but I'm happy that its gone. Im not too happy with the height that its stuck at, in which i might try and go a little lower. But I am happy with how the car rides.
We'll have you measured it vs stock and then compared to what KW list as the max lowering height? I could not foresee a suspension manufactur ok with letting the spring rattle around at full extension. Especially when using the oem top cap that has the spring keyed to the cap because if you go full extension now the spring could possibly rotate on the lower perch and not line up with the top anymore causeing it to kink.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote