View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 02:24 PM   #69 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

UPDATE:

So ZdayZ was an absolute blast!!!

The car had its maiden voyage on the new Fast Intentions Twin Turbo Kit! Man is this car a beast!!! The car is only on a base tune as I will be pulling the motor and be going a different direction with it! Don't get me wrong I LOVE the 4.5L but in order to be competitive in the half mile racing we have to get my TQ under control...

Numbers:
With the current Base tune we are making over 800Ft/lbs by 4000rpms!!!! The torque stays flat and picks up in the mid range topping out at 880Ft/lbs by 5750rpms! Our Whp numbers also peaked at 970whp by 7000rpms!!! All of this on a base tune with not a lot of features enabled. This was all tuned on E85 with E reading of E78. Compared to my old kit we picked up over 300ft/lbs by 4000rpms and over 200whp at the same rpm level. The RJM manifold and EPS throttle bodies really allowed us to utilize the larger turbos and gain faster spool over my old kit! We saw full boost by 4500 RPMs!!! My last kit saw that at 5500rpms! This is proof that the RJM manifold is doing leaps and bounds to help us maximize the turbos.

Driving Experience:
The Car is an absolute animal!!!! You have to be on your game when driving this car! The power comes on so quick and so hard like a Tasmanian Devil! I let Tony drive it at the Forged Performance top dawg event and needless to say his thoughts are this is too much power... He looked over at me and said and I quote "You want even more power?!?!?! Your freaking insane!". Tony learned a lot about me over ZdayZ especially when I say I drive the car hard that I really do drive the car HARD!

So what's next?
Well I will be putting my short block up for sale as a fully assembled unit. We will be taking a page out of AMS and Many of the 2000hp GTRs books and dropping down our displacement. Most likely we will go back to a 3.7L and turn up the REVs to say 9000... I am currently working with RJManufacturing on a Ultimate 370z Shortblock needless to say something that can handle extreme punishment and extreme power levels. More details will surface once we have all the details ironed out.

Now for what we all are wanting to see! Pictures!!!!

Top dawg event:

More from the dragon later...
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054
bullitt5897 is offline   Reply With Quote