View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 06:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
brancky3
Track Member

Drives: 14 370Z Gun Metallic
brancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnicZ View Post
My sister-in-law's parents just moved to Greenville from Maine. How do you like it being so inland compared to the Charleston area? Unfortunately the stereotype around here is that anywhere in the south is living in the past... I don't know how much of this is true and I don't mean to offend. Born and raised in NJ it's hard to imagine outside the bubble.
It's hard to say... I've only ever vacationed in Charleston, never lived there. I can say that downtown Charleston is awesome but ridiculously expensive to live in.

The south is a lot slower than the north, but I wouldn't call it living in the past. Certain counties don't sell alcohol on Sunday's around me which is annoying sometimes since some restaurants close on Sunday's because of it. Otherwise, people are nicer and it's less stressful once you learn to slow down a little bit.