View Single Post
Old 05-26-2016, 09:35 PM   #32 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyco_rc_ View Post
So heres the scoop, that's a different guy! Humble370Z is different from HumbleZ34 which is this dude selling the CF Mirrors. Real Story about the wheels they swapped wheels for wheels; Kornflake7 said the tires were good on his end when the tires had two flat tire patches on there. Kornflake7 sent wheels and spacers and Humble370Z sent him wheels and lugnuts. Kornflake7 sent him bunk tires that weren't in the greatest condition. Humble370z and Kornflake7 agreed to swap wheels to wheels, tires and tires, spacers to lugnuts. It was a miscommunication at the end.

Admin check both Usernames stated in this thread, HumbleZ34 is not Humble370z
I can confirm these are not the same guys

But why did he need to come back as THREE7DZ? Makes things really confusing

He should've known thats not allowed in here as is covered in the Forum Rules.

Since the Op cant confirm what THREE7DZ told you he's already tainted himself in here from selling to anyone else.

I closed all of his old For Sale ads as he has nothing as of late to sell.

If he decides to come on back to sell? He's on Public Notice here that if ANYTHING goes wrong he's no longer going to have access to the classifieds or have PM privileges.

I think thats fair short of a Ban for this one issue thats come to light.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote