View Single Post
Old 05-26-2016, 09:23 PM   #58 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissCheese View Post
Now I understand that the green light is very short, but come on! The guy in that last car just stared at me the entire time as if he had no idea why I was honking!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYuvCKywLGM

Oh i love those guys. I always freak 'em the hell out because I'll launch into the intersection when they're still thinking about turning through the-now very red for them- light. I always expect that they'll roll through because that's what ******** do. But guess what, bitch? I'm an ******* too. Ooooohhhh I get them chickenfuckers good. Nothing like the whites in their eyes when they think you are actually going to hit them.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote