View Single Post
Old 05-26-2016, 03:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytirbhaw View Post
I have one of the last brand new original ones, still in plastic from TK as well, its so pretty to look at, haven't gotten around to ever installing it. Scared of scratching it up with a ring or something lol
Then that would probably be worth even more than mine since it is actually from Tommy Kaira. Close to the $600+ range.

I would expect mine to worth somewhere between $500- $550 based on how well I clean her up over time and if the buyer understands the rarity of the item. I'm going to have it looking new for the shows and meets.

I know the batch that DE (forum member) had ordered and kept around waiting to sell them to people lasted till late last year I believe. They were still in the original bubble wrap, with tape and Japanese instructions inside. So mine was brand new straight from Tommy Kaira as well, but just through private re-sale. Brings my value down slightly.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote