View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 08:11 PM   #24 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z1NONLY View Post
That will probably be this weekend. (I have not even unpacked my equipment yet)

b1adesofcha0s, Spooler, Emily, David, and a lot of other people let me drive their cars this weekend and I am most grateful that all of you gave me the opportunity.

I am always honored when people trust me with their rides, but people did so this year after a rather sobering wake-up call.

Thank you, everyone.

Thanks for posting the videos Blades, I will work on uploading the vids from Spooler's car this weekend.
Sorry I turned a little white while you were driving. You were putting a hurting on my neck. I didn't want to be wimpy and say anything. LOL Should have told you to push it to the redline. I sure did when nobody was looking. I am gonna go practice and be more prepared next year. Yeap, they do Autocross in Savannah, Ga. After my neck surgery I am in for the fun of it.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote