View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 12:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Slambone
Base Member

Drives: '13 6-spd Magma Red
Slambone is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman71 View Post
Fast Intentions... done lol

Most of the time when you are pairing a Fast Intentions products you will be fine. IF anything invest in the extra o2 bungs on the Res Test pipes and you will not have a CEL (service engine soon light).

Since I am in Cali and we have the strictest emissions and decibels laws in the US. I wanted to do either the Fast Intentions Res Test's or the Motordyne ART pipes. But I also don't want my car towed for my cat mods.

I will probably end up with the Fast Intentions Res HFCs but all of Fast Intentions products are produced for gains and not just aesthetics, so it is a trustworthy brand to go with. The only thing you will have to get used to with aftermarket exhaust setups is the slight hiss when the Z is revving down into the throttle lag portion (800-1300 rpm)

What exhaust would you be pairing you Res Test pipes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysilverz View Post
I'm in Alabama so I understand the not caring about emissions thing. I installed my fast intentions resonated test pipes and never saw a CEL. I absolutely love the test pipes. If your ever in Alabama look me up.

Brent Bonham
Birdman71 Right now i have the Invidia Gemini and it's got a nice tone, I just want a little more umph out of sound and that last bit of bolt on performance. And is the Extra O2 bung the one resting in the J Pipe configuration?

And Mysilverz Thats what i was hoping for. I'm really trying to make this a good build but still keeping it functional as my daily. And I have some friends going to Scrapin' but I'll be going to Tuner Evolution in Daytona in June.
Slambone is offline   Reply With Quote