View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 09:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
Bonzo
Track Member

Drives: Finally, a 370Z!!!
Bonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond repute

I did a bunch of shop hunting via the internet yesterday. What a hassle. Impossible to really tell. So of the top four reviewed places, 2 are both like an hour away, 1 is by where I work, and the other is right around the corner from my house. Went to the place by my house this morning and spoke with the manager for about 45 minutes. Seemed like a really good guy, so I think I'm going to go with them. They are on both my insurance and the other guys top lists, so that could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on how you look at things. Some will say that means they work for the insurance companies, not me. Others will say I will actually get more because the insurance companies are less likely to hassle them when they ask for more parts. I dunno. 6 of one half dozen of another I think. Same goes for which insurance company I choose let do the work, mine or theirs. All a bunch of smoke and mirrors.

Anyway, I guess we'll see. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Delivered Tuesday November 15, 9:57 am!!!
2012, Auto, White, Sport, Kick Plates
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote