View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 09:21 AM   #528 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOHUNTER View Post
Fuel system held up fine, no issues.

half way through the tune, my HALTECH sensor **** out

Ive ordered one, should be here today, finishing the tune on the 24th. soonest I could get in.

But we know the fuel will hold, I made 10.8 psi, put down 458 WHP and 366 WTQ.

Theres more power to be made, I was in the 10.2-10.8AFR.

So there you have it guys. Around 11psi you can reach 460whp/370wtq on 91 pump using stillens fuel delivery. Thanks Evo!

So if you went with an upgraded fuel system and ran E85 you can hit 500whp/400wtq on 11psi all day. SAFELY!

Question is...Who doesnt have access to E85 but wants to run a meth setup? This would give similar results to E85. Looking in the Fast Intentions thread they are doing this on the SOHO 370z and making awesome power off pump gas.