View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 02:30 AM   #11 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by helidriver View Post
I'm at the same point with Dynotronics, and it's frustrating because I was part of the initial group buy he did 3 years ago. Ive now been trying to get a retune since November for the exact same reason you mentioned with no success. I just got off the phone with Joe and he basically told me I was at the bottom of a 4,000 file pile. Really, after 7 months? Looks like it's time to find a new tuner. JTran, here I come.
I was a part of the same group buy. Unfortunately it seems the old adage that says you always pay for cheaping out rings true here.