Thread: [WANTED] Oem parts
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 03:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismau808 View Post
yeah i thought about that but figured i'd be in it at least $250 that route. I was hoping to either get a set that someone has sitting around for cheap or trade plus cash with my setup. I guess I should at least check what that would cost me.
The problem is you really need someone local to make it cheap. If you're interested, I could possibly trade with you. I've got EBC slotted rotors with 50K miles and OEM rear rotors with 80K. Rear pads are new Centric Posi-quiets with <1K miles. Front pads are Hawk PC with 50K miles still with some life but should probably just be replaced. If we each take care of our own shipping, how much cash would you want on top? Feel free to PM me

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote