View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 07:09 AM   #43 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CremeFraiche View Post
Hmmm I'm wondering why with the splitter by itself it slants upwards. Could this fitment be improved without the vividworks front lip?
i know that the splitter is something slants upwards but is just in the corners, in the middle the splitter is fine. The splitter take that shape cause our bumpers is not flat in the corners... here is a two pics soo you can see the difference between my new setup VS my old setup.

Aeroworkz front lip + SPR custom splitter

image2 by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

Custom SL front lip + SPR custom splitter

image1 by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

_MG_3024 (2) by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

In the old setup you can see that the splitter looks perfect cause the lip was flat and the fitment is just great BTW i love more my old setup than the new one hahaha!
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote