Thread: [For Sale] Motordyne ART Pipes
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 12:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zefaulter View Post
Sorry to hear hope you get her all fixed up soon.

I can't stand the smell tbh. No matter how awesome they sound, I don't want a smelly Z lol.

Looks like they'll be gone soon I have a couple of solid offers, one's local for trade +$250 for berk HFC, should I do it?
It's all good brotha, How bad is the smell? I know the sound is so much better. If the smell is way too bad I know ill get in trouble out here in Cali. I have a friend who has test pipes out here on his Z and says he almost craps himself each time a cop is behind him. Hoping the cop isn't knowledgeable with cars or thinks you did a V8 swap.

Take the deals you have, when I am ready to buy I will pull the trigger. Depending on what you say about the smell I may just go with the FI res HFC like I was thinking originally

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan