View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 12:54 PM   #112 (permalink)
Fuzzzy
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z 7AT MR
Fuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Got home LATE last night. Feelin' kind of . My head is still stuffy. Have no feeling in my finger from the 2nd knuckle out. I did a number on it.

Going to ZDayZ. Drove the the rain for 9 hrs on Wednesday. So much for a clean Z. Had a great time. Turned the wife green on the Dragon. Her Dramamine didn't kick in on time. Did the poker run. Think we had over 50 cars for that. Caught up with old friends and made new.

Got to meet Spooler. He's a lot taller then what I thought he would be. LMAO Inside joke.

Forgot to take 2 quarts of moonshine with me. I had promised to give Bob one of them. They are still sitting where I left them. On my work bench waiting to be loaded into the Z.

Drove part of the Blue Ridge Parkway home. That was a nice drive. Would love to do that in the fall when the leaves are changing colors.

Will post up pictures later.
Sounds like a great time!

Put the fall BRP trip on your to-do list.

We drove from the northern end of Skyline Drive to almost the southern end of the BRP (got off at Waynesville NC) last October. Beautiful drive. We were expecting a lot of traffic, but we drove it mid-week and the only traffic we ran into was 10 miles either side of Roanoke and Asheville.
Fuzzzy is offline   Reply With Quote