View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 08:18 AM   #29 (permalink)
scope22
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: wife crazy
scope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond repute

this....cheap SUV cause they will poop and throw up on it anyways i got a KIA with lifetime warranty and the rest of the money goes to Z mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseZ View Post
I have almost three year old twin boys and just went the opposite route. Sold the 4dr Audi and bought the Z and an SUV instead. The only part that sucks is I can't take the boys for a ride in the Z, which they would love to do. I figure I'll hang on to it a couple years and look at swapping it out for a used GTR too.

Tried to find an all-around vehicle and the closest I came was an SQ5. It was ok but it's the last production year for it and would expect to take a big hit once the new models roll in. There wasn't a do it all that really floated my boat, at least not at a reasonable price range.

And yes I realize there's a new Z coming out shortly but a forecasted 4 banger turbo is one thing in a small sedan or hatch, but not a sports car if you ask me.

In short, I don't think your plan is unreasonable. Finding a used GTR that hasn't been driven into the ground is another story.
scope22 is offline   Reply With Quote