View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 08:09 AM   #20 (permalink)
scope22
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: wife crazy
scope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond repute

we leave our family car unlocked and without anything of value, that way they don't have to damage the car to get it opened and there is nothing to steal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzzy View Post
From my personal experience, having this happen once will be enough of a reminder for you not to leave your car unlocked again.

I had stuff stolen from an unlocked car in my own driveway about 40 years ago. I doubt I have left my car unlocked more than twice since then.

I also had stuff stolen 30 years ago from another car in my driveway by someone using a slim jim.

Remembering to lock the doors and keep stuff out of view is about all the effort I'm willing to make. Hopefully there are easier nearby targets than my car.
scope22 is offline   Reply With Quote