View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 07:16 PM   #41 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacCool View Post
The link doesn't work. It only brings up a review of some kind of Chevrolet sedan. I watched it until the end. It didn't want to make me buy a Chevy.

And I still don't get your point. I understand the concept of "halo" car...I just don't see where the tired old 370Z relates to that adjective. If anything, I think the Z's effect is generally laughter and eye-rolling these days. Don't get me wrong .. it was cool for the first few years and I've liked my Z's a lot. I just don't think it does **** for Nissan's reputation anymore these days and is probably counterproductive. Now...the GT-R...that's different. Most people who know cars still speak of it in hushed tones.
Until you realize how many cars that the 370Z screws over on the track when driven by steven doherty
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote