View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 03:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_Z09 View Post
Ask yourself if you want your wife driving your toy. Also ask yourself if you want your toy pressed into DD/family hauler service. Then ask yourself if the GT-R makes you happier to drive than your Z does (faster isn't always "happier").

Those are the real issues IMO.
I honestly don't mind my wife driving my cars at all, I trust her with them and have taught her to park a mile away next to a curb even with her car!

I only have to have him in the car to drop him off at her job before I head to mine each day. I also think, imagine being a kid today with a dad who picks you up in a GTR! I have even thought of letting him drive it one day as I usually keep cars for years on end (except this circumstance). I do love my Z but I honestly rarely even touch it anymore, I bet I have driven it maybe 10 times or 20 times this entire year!!! I am ALWAYS on my sport bike as it's just so much faster and more fun. The wife even knows it has been a dream car since 09 when we saw the first GTR's ever sold in Atlanta when she was doing her medical school clinicals there! The fact that she can drive it is just a bonus.

Thanks a ton guys for the feedback, I am reading each and every response and am thinking about it. First thing is first, I want to have around 10k cash to put down on top of what my Z sells for, the bigger the down payment the better and that will give me a few months to really contemplate my decision.

Thanks!
-Niche79
2009 370z Solid Red Touring/Sport/Navigation/Illuminated sills/LED interior lights Red/LED plate lights White/ Evo R fog light in Red/Stillen G3 intakes/ Fast Intentions Exhaust with 18" Resonators/ Rays Gramlights 57fxx/ Swift Springs/ Fast Intentions Resonated Test Pipes. NST SUCKS DONT ORDER
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote