View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 12:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubya View Post
Lastly, check out GT-R LIFE - NAGTROC - MEGTROC - SGGTROC - GT-R Life. A lot of folks over there who I'm sure could also share some perspective with you.
I've been on there (and 6speedonline) reading threads where "370z" is mentioned. There was a thread asking if GTR is really worth the double/triple/quadruple price of a 370z. I think the consensus is there is no comparison, and some owners flat out said it's worth it, especially after driving both back to back. Some gave credit to the Z as the rawer machine, but it's too much of a apple vs orange.

Nothing matters until Niche79 test drive a GTR. I say test drive a few of them and he'll know the answer for sure.

If he likes it, and is willing and able to handle maintenance cost, I say go for it. I'm on the same boat as niche79, I am just too cheap to fork out the level of maintenance/repair costs a GTR requires.