View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 03:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Inspector71
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2015 Pearl White Z
Inspector71 is on a distinguished road
Default help in the KC area with rear decklid spoiler

I visited the local Nissan dealer. They said the cost for a "standard" rear decklid spoiler for my 15' was $610 bucks. The cost for the Nismo one is $840. Wow. At that point, I am thinking I'll go with the standard one. I asked what it cost to install and they said "Around $300 hundred dollars." I was kind of stunned.

Is there a difference between the install of the standard and Nismo spoilers? I was told the Nismo one is essentially "glued" on with 3M strips or something of that nature. Why would that cost $300 dollars? Or, were they referring to the cost of the standard spoiler? Is that one glued on as well or attached by screws?

It is Saturday and I won't be able to check responses until Monday. I plan to go by the dealer on Monday and see if I can get this settled. I will order a spoiler in two weeks and it will probably be the standard non-Nismo one. In the meantime, I was hoping someone on the forum knew of a place I could take the car to, a place you trust, who could put the spoiler on for lest. It is white pearl. Yes, nice. Thanks for all the help because I know you are the only ones who can help.
Inspector71 is offline   Reply With Quote