View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 08:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
OMGWTFBBQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 08 SGM IS350
OMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ

I'm a pretty young guy, so I haven't gotten the opportunity to drive some really old beat up cars. I did, however, use to valet cars at a hotel, so I've seen some pretty nasty ones. If we're talking about newer cars, a Chrysler Sebring convertible takes the cake. Funkiest drive ever. Not to mention 90% of the trunks don't close if you use the soft top too often.

I also drove a 2001 Honda Accord coupe once. This wasn't your average Accord though. The steering wheel was missing a few buttons. Gas gauge didn't work. No A/C controls. Radio had a smashed screen. Worst body kit on the planet. Did I mention the doors didn't lock from the outside and the door handles also don't work? The guy who owned that car ironically came to the hotel with a car full of attractive girls. Who knows.
OMGWTFBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote