View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 12:46 PM   #1699 (permalink)
JWillis72
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z yellow 7AT
JWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I left out we found a leak in the csf radiator also. My wife was driving behind me and didn't see anything leaking but that might have been the cause also, we just are not sure. Right before all of this started I had a trash bag fall off a truck in front of me and I couldn't get over and hit it. It bent up my Z speed under tray, pulled a wheel liner out of the car and I had to paint the bumper, the leak was on the same side so it could have been caused by the impact. I went with the same radiator to replace it, my cooling had been great up until now. The shop thinks it looks like the center head studs stretched around the middle cylinder but who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JWillis72 is offline   Reply With Quote