Thread: ECUTECk
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 10:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
hc_416
Enthusiast Member

Drives: g37
hc_416 is on a distinguished road
Default ECUTECk

The good, I am tuned on about 8lbs, I made 405hp and 323tq on a mustang dyno.

The bad, I still have an air leak I need to find; when the revs start going higher up in the afr is going up and down and not staying steady.

The ugly, I went to a local tuner East Coast Swapper that was bad, (pm for more info I’m not here to trash anyone; or look at my google review), and I let them hold my car for about six weeks and got no tune....

So I made the switch to ECUTECk, and I have to say with the new tune the car seems to be running smoother and is a little more responsive. I had John Visconti tune it, and I have to say he did a good job. He got the car tuned and let me know I had a leak and let me know where to start looking. John is also sending my files over too ECUTECK and talking to Sasa. While the numbers were a little disappointing I am happy that I found a tuner that I could trust and work with to get the car were it needs to be. Now for the air leak; John recommend to start around the downstream 02. I called my installer at Exccelrate Performance and will be dropping off the car next Friday to get the leak fixed. Any advice is always welcome! I will put the dyno chart up in a day or two.
hc_416 is offline   Reply With Quote