View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 09:59 AM   #44 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Amen and hallelujah about reviewers celebrating cars with no feel. That's where I've been lost with cars that have no feel. It's amazing how discussing feedback in 90% of reviews has now diminished. I remember when feedback was a third of the experience with car reviewers. Amazing.

The jaguar F-Type R is in the front running for me because jaguar discovered how to have full on feedback on electric steering.

And Mercedes amg GTS is King because it has hydraulic steering. I wish all AMG cars had it!!!

Everything else pains me to dive into a purchase.

Porsche 911
BMW M2
Corvette
Camaro
Mustang
Q60 coupe

All cars I think are hot right now. But are too expensive to have lost their sensory feature for fuel economy. Maybe many are still willing to sell out the full on driving experience for everything else like power and seat of the pants performance. Me personally. I want all or nothing.

The Z May be inferior to every car I mentioned. But every sensory feature of this car is strong in its character. And it's a 1g car. I'll keep mine.... thanks!!

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 05-21-2016 at 10:02 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote