View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 09:37 AM   #43 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Never drove an Evo nor a STI but I almost thought about a 2015 WRX and then a light tune to make it fun but again, drove the Z and just liked the whole package overall. I'm single so 2 seats fit me fine and gives me an excuse NOT to be the one that drives everyone to lunch LOL.

One thing that I think car manufacturers are missing on is that most 'drivers' like and enjoy feeling the road; and all the magazines seem to bash cars that are like this - with the exception of the BMW

That is why I loved my G35 coupe and why after doing some suspension mods - loved the GTI and why I currently love my Z. I want to feel the road and that seems to be lost on people.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote