View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 08:53 AM   #41 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

There is always going to be better cars out there and that is fine. It all depends on what the driver is wanting. When I had my G35 coupe, I test drove a Mustang GT, great car but it felt like I was pushing a sedan, couldn't feel the road AT ALL. It made me appreciate my G35 even more.
I moved onto a VW MK6 and modded it to be probably one of my favorite cars to have owned. I loved it - very tossable and quick for what it was. It wasn't going to be beating any 'real' sports cars but it was fun with a nice interior. Bc of engine issues LOL - fell into a Z and while I think my GTI is a little more fun to drive - this car is amazing, especially when you keep it up in the high revs - just a fun 'planted' car to drive.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote